I am a seasoned Technology Recruitment Manager with 20 years of experience focussing on account management, service delivery, volume recruitment and direct sourcing as well as campaign management and on-site recruitment experience. I have a strong work ethic a pride myself on true commitment to service delivery and customer satisfaction.
I have an ITOL diploma in Coaching Excellence which has formalised my natural coaching style and I have always had a passion for helping others achieve their goals, whether this is my staff, colleagues, clients or candidates.
My responsibilities at Mortimer Spinks are currently split between managing the delivery of recruitment services as well as selling and delivering our portfolio of professional services.
• Professional technology recruitment across a range of technical disciplines
• Project Delivery
• Professional Services
• Future Skills Programme (Apprenticeship Levy for Software Developers)
• RPO & MSP - Contractor & Supplier Management
• Contractor Management Services
• Onshore, Nearshore & Offshore Software Development
• Best practice around service delivery
• Strategy & Thought Leadership
• Tender management & contract negotiation
• Major Account Management/Business Development
• Solution Design & Implementation
• Diploma in Coaching Excellence
• Volume IT recruitment
• Relationship Management
• Campaign Management
• Competency based interviewing
“Sara is a "breath of fresh air" for the recruitment industry who sets herself apart from others” Colin Jones – Development Director
“the most proactive, positive, and thorough recruiter I have worked with. Working with Sara is an absolute pleasure, and stands out in her field, changing the perception of recruiters altogether.” - Taz Blackmore