£25000 - £28000 per annum
3 months ago
1st/2nd Line Support Desk Analyst - Global Ecommerce Company - Central London (Hyde Park Corner/Victoria)
We are on the lookoout for a 1st/2nd Line Support Desk Analyst for an exciting, global business based in Central London who is looking to grow their well-established team! We are working with a market leading, global travel company who are based in Central London that is expanding their support team.
This award winning organization is looking for someone with at least 1 year of commercial experience as a 1st Line Support Analyst, someone who wants to take that next step in their career and progress within the business to 2nd Line support and further. You shoudl expect an exciting, fast paced role with enormous room for progression, supporting multiple regions across UK and Europe. You will be joining a small, but highly successful team, working within a very relaxed and fun environment. You will be mainly responsible for the desktop support, including Microsoft, Apple and a range of bespoke applications. You need to be an enthusiastic, energetic and passionate individual who is a quick learner and also who is a strong problem solver.
- At least 1 year of commercial experience as a 1st Line / Helpdesk / Technical / Site Support Desk Analyst
- Solid knowledge and experience of MS desktop operating system and MS Office software
- Previous experience in Apple Mac support
- Previous experience and working knowledge of HP servers and workstations/laptops (highly desirable)
- Some knowledge and experience of working to ITIL methodologies would be ideal
This is an excellent opportunity be at the heart of a thiving company who are truly market leaders in their field. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary as well as strong benefits package including 'out of this world' travel benefits, 25 days holiday, private medical healthcare and much much more.. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Please apply for immediate consideration.