£200 - £250 per day
about 2 months ago
6 MONTHS CONTRACT - LONDON
2nd Line Helpdesk Support is required for a large and highly successful organisation based in London.
We are looking for an exceptional 2nd Line Helpdesk Support to join the IT team at a time of strategic and business critical growth.
You will be responsible for providing 2nd line telephone and desk-side IT support for the staff. This includes logging and resolving incidents and requests that come via phone, e-mail, customer portal and customers in person, as well as providing excellent customer service, taking ownership of all incidents and requests and escalating where necessary.
You will possess:
* Proven experience of providing 2nd line support within a corporate environment, ideally within Banking/Finance
* Extensive experience working within a highly regulated service desk environment
* Strong technical skills across infrastructure, desktop devices and operating systems
* Experience of managing a high volume of incoming calls
* ServiceNow experience is preferred
* Any ITIL and/or Microsoft qualifications will be an advantage
* Excellent communication skills, flexibility and initiative
Please note that due to the nature of the role you will be required to work in a rotating shift pattern, including shifts that start at 7am, 8am, 9am and 10am. Some Weekend and out of hours work may be also required at times, during busy periods.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UKs fastest-growing organisations that offers an opportunity to work with a true household name.
To apply for this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.