Manchester, Greater Manchester
£23000 - £25000 per annum + shift allowance + bonus + benefits
3 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a 2nd/3rd Line Service Desk Engineer with experience supporting a range of infrastructure technologies to join a fast paced, forward thinking and extremely successful Managed Service Provider, new to Manchester.
You will be hands on technically with Service Desk experience and will provide 2nd/3rd Line support to a range of customers, resolving support tickets that are escalated from 1st Line.
Technical skills and abilities:
- Windows Server infrastructure Domain Controllers, DNS, DHCP, AD, GPOs, Permissions, building Windows systems from the ground up
- VMWare ESXi OR Hyper-V administration essential
- Networking TCP/IP v4, basic understanding of networking, subnetting, routing, port forwarding, VPNs
- Email Microsoft Exchange, basic administration, mail flow, mail routing, Exchange trouble shooting, mail migrations
- O365 Administering O365, perhaps setting up mail (Exchange) from scratch, migrating from Exchange to O365
- Backups Troubleshooting, creating / updating backups (Veeam an advantage)
- IT Service Desk Environment experience
- Superior Customer Service Skills
Salary on offer is up to 25k + shift allowance (working hours will range on 7.5 hour shifts between 0730 and 2000) + bonus + benefits + with the opportunity to work in a brand new team and to grow with the business moving forward. Please forward your cv for immediate consideration!