Up to £35000 per annum
3 months ago
3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer/Network Engineer - Network - AD - Exchange - VMware - Mitel - Aruba - XenDesktop
I'm currently recruiting for a 3rd Line Engineer to join our reputable client based in London (near The Regent's Park).
This is a 3rd Line role responsible for monitoring and maintaining internal IT infrastructure. You don't have to be an expert in all areas, but should be passionate about high quality service delivery and strive to be the best in your field. You will manage, monitor and work with 3rd party partners for upgrades and problem resolution.
Key skills for this role:
* Strong experience in Extreme Networks
* Knowledge of Mitel telephony
* Good knowledge and experience of Active Directory 2012 and Exchange 2010
* VMware 6.5
* Previous experience of converged network infrastructures desirable
* Knowledge and experience of XenDesktop
* Knowledge of Aruba would be seen as a big plus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a talented and motivated team. You will be rewarded with a very competitive starting salary (circa £35,000) with progressive band structuring and benefits package including 27 days of holiday, strong pension contribution, private healthcare, ongoing training and development programmes and much, much more..
To apply, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.