£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus
8 months ago
Agile Project Manager - Agile/Scrum, SDLC, Prince2, Stakeholder Management - required to join this fast paced, highly tech driven business based in Crewe, Cheshire
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business of around 1000 employees across numerous sites who are looking for a vibrant, energetic Agile Project Manager to manage their software development projects including an exciting greenfield project that they are undertaking.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment as well as familiar working on project management in software development. This experience will enable you to work with members of the team as well as stakeholders to deliver on numerous projects.
An organised and methodical approach to handling the workload as well as a passion for technology and agile software delivery is required for this role.
* Strong background working in project management ideally with software development (at least 3 years)
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues as well as senior stakeholder, clients etc
* Knowledge of the Software Delivery Lifecycle
* Accredited PM or Delivery qualification (Prince2, AgilePM or Scrum Master)
* Strong communication skills and personable
This is a good opportunity to join an exciting business who are a market leader experiencing even more growth. The salary is up to £45k + bonus if you are interested in this role, apply ASAP