5 months ago
Agile, Scrum, Software, Digital - Delivery Director - London
Agile, Scrum, Software, Digital - Delivery Director is required for this leading and forward thinking organisation based in Central London (other locations also considered).
Are you passionate about delivery and curious about new innovations in digital?
Do you have in-depth knowledge of Agile practices?
Excellent, keep reading..!
We are seeking an exceptional Delivery Director to join an outstanding team, delivering high quality services for enterprise level organisations in both UK and global markets.
You'll be working for world renowned digital and software consultancy who, as Agile experts and evangelists, live and breathe Agile. We are looking for someone that not only has a thorough knowledge and understanding of Agile practices and methodologies, but also embodies Agile as a mind-set and transforms the organisations to embrace "Digital".
You will have experience working alongside stakeholders of all levels, and as such will be able to articulate all forms of concepts in a succinctly professional way. You will be exploring business operating models and facilitating conversations that bring diverse groups together.
The team you will manage consists of passionate technical specialists who are driving the brand's pioneering software, web and digital solutions. It will be your responsibility to ensure delivery is on time, on budget and brief and most importantly delivered with full transparency, and to the highest standards possible.
You will possess:
- Proven Delivery Management experience
- Extensive experience within Agile environments
- Experience managing and leading cross-functional teams and mentoring responsibility
- Understanding of estimation, tracking, governance, progress reporting
- Established experience of delivering Software, Web or Digital projects
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- The ability to form, build and motivate teams will be a key factor
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK's best, with a team of some of the top talent in the business. Attractive salary and benefits are available for the right candidates.
To apply please forward your CV or call for further details.