Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
Application Support Analyst / Software Support - Linux, SQL, Oracle, .net, Java - I'm on the hunt for an experienced Application Support Analyst to join fast paced, software driven business based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
You will be a vital player within the technology support team and your primary responsibility will be providing support duties to their internal and external customers, supporting their critical applications. The team plays a key role when taking on new services into live operation, you will be supporting service desk, taking technical escalations, resolving issues and troubleshooting.
The key skills needed for this position are as follows;
- Previous experience working in a similar role supporting Software/Applications is a must
- Strong experience of working with Linux operating system and some Windows
- Previous experience of investigating log files produced by Java/.Net applications
- Ideally working knowledge of SQL and relational databases such as MS SQL or Oracle
- Previous experience of working within ITIL environment
- Polished interpersonal and communications kills
The working hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:30 with some on-call out of hours rota, although flexibility would be required.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV for immediate consideration or call for further details. Salary on offer will depend upon experience though is between £30,000 - £35,000 plus a strong benefits package.