3 months ago
Working for a large, well established company you will manage applications and projects: build, run, test, change. Assess the application environment and user requirements making recommendations. You will work with external vendors to discuss and to plan road maps and look at bug fixs.
- Design and build changes to new and existing applications, installations, server setup, interfaces
- Analyse security and risk Testing
- Service Readiness - training, documentation
- Provide support - DBA Server, Network, Testing, Operations
- Manage application change requests
- SQL reports
- Application Improvements
- Test applications and manage access
- Support with application 3rd line escalations
- Extensive experience e.g.:5+ years with application support or development
- Run, manage finance applications - installation, servers, IIS, databases, networks, security
- Microsoft Windows: Windows Desktop, Windows Server, SQL Server
- Write SQL queries, tables, views, stored procedures, SSRS
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Change, Release and Environment Management practices
- IT Service Delivery lifecycle ITSM / ITIL
- Knowledge of ticketing systems eg: ServiceNow
Please note that successful applicants will require - DBS and financial screening
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the leading investment management and financial planning firms that offer a unique opportunity to progress your career.
To apply for this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.