Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
£25,000+ & attractive benefits
Are you passionate about technology? Have you thought about getting paid while you learn and build a career within the fast‐moving technology sector?
Are you looking to change careers? Perhaps you're returning to work or a graduate looking to kick‐start your career?
Our client, Valtech, the award‐winning global digital agency, wants to invest in and develop FOUR Java Developers to work in a world‐class development team.
You will be trained and mentored by experts at the Corndel Software Engineering Academy, while gaining real world experience by working alongside seasoned Valtech staff on client projects.
Valtech are committed to the training and development of the future success of our business and we are looking for dedicated people who are eager to learn and be part of a team.
What you will learn:
* the latest software development methodologies via an intensive 15 month training programme
* an industry‐recognised qualification: Level 4 Diploma in Software Development Methodologies, accredited by the British Computer Society.
What you will receive:
* a starting salary of £25,000+ with the potential to increase to £30,000 in year 1. With excellent earning potential in year 2.
* defined career growth opportunities with accompanying salary increases
* annual discretionary bonus
* pension (with company contribution) and BUPA health cover
Our requirements of you:
* Minimum requirement of 8 GCSEs at grades A ‐ C, including Maths, English and ICT or Science
* At least 2 A‐Levels (or equivalent) at grade C or above.
Please note: if you already have a Computer Science or Software Engineering degree you are not eligible for this role but please do get in touch as we might have alternative roles available for you.
Who is Valtech?
Valtech is a global digital agency where experiences are engineered. We are revolutionising how our clients connect with their consumers, closing the experience gap and orchestrating omni‐channel customer journeys. We are innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (France, USA, UK, Canada, China, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Brazil, Ukraine).
With a renowned commitment to innovation and agility, Valtech creates unprecedented success for our Global 500 clients while optimizing time to‐ market
Harvey Nash is committed to being an equal opportunities employer