2 months ago
Architect, Java, Scala, JVM - CONTRACT Technical Architect - London
Architect, Java, Scala, JVM, SQL, NoSQL - a contract Technical Architect is urgently required for a business critical project based in London, Canary Wharf.
We are looking for a passionate Technical Architect with experience of enterprise level Web/Software development projects to join an outstanding team working on an enterprise level project.
You must have expertise with Agile (Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD) and proven experience of architecting large scale solutions.
You will possess:
- Proven experience of Technical Architecture (Java)
- Experience in designing and delivering large scale solutions
- Good understanding of microservices and RESTful API end-points
- Understanding cross-cutting concerns (security, performance and quality)
- Extensive experience within Agile environments (Agile, TDD, BDD, Kanban)
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL DB is preferred
- Integration to Big Data using Hive experience is a plus
- Understanding of GDS principles would be desirable although not essential
- Any software development experience in the Telecomm Industry is beneficial
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly technical team, working on a high level and business critical project.
To apply please forward your CV or call for further details.