7 months ago
Automation, Selenium, Cucumber, BDD, Agile - CONTRACT QA Engineer - London
Automation, Page Object Model, PMO, Cucumber, Selenium, BDD - Contract QA Engineer is needed for a leading organisation based in London, Canary Wharf.
We're looking for a QA / Automation Tester Engineer with proven experience in testing of performance, stress and load as well as user interfaces to join a highly technical team on a business critical project. You must have expertise in testing and working on complex, enterprise level business applications using agile methodologies including BDD using tools such as Cucumber, Selenium and/or specflow.
You will possess:
- Proven experience of automation testing in an agile environment
- Experience testing user interfaces, performance, load and stress testing
- Extensive experience of working within an Agile environment (BDD, TDD, Scrum and Kanban)
- Hands on experience in using automated testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber and/or Specflow
- Hands on experience developing automated test frameworks in either Java and/or C#
- Proven experience writing BDD scenarios
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly technical team on an outstanding project. You will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay as well as genuine opportunities for extensions!
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.