£40000 - £50000 per annum
9 months ago
Permanent Automation QA Engineer is needed for global technology company.
We're looking for an Automation QA Engineer with experience of testing performance, stress and load as well as user interfaces to work on multiple projects.
You will be responsible for building complex test plans and web applications using PHP and/or Java and/or C#.
As an Automation QA Engineer you will have experience working with developers at all levels and as such will be able to articulate both technical and non-technical concepts in a succinct and professional way.
Skills needed for this role:
- Proven experience of testing user interfaces, performance, load and stress testing
- Extensive experience of working within an Agile environment (BDD, TDD, Scrum and Kanban)
- Hands-on experience of using manual testing
- Hands-on experience of using automated testing tools such as Selenium Web Driver and Behat
- Some Hands-on experience in Java and/or C# and/or PHP programming languages with the ability to develop automated test frameworks
- Experience of performance testing of common web browsers
- Strong SQL programming experience
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK's best, with a team of some of the top talent in the business.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.