Manchester, Greater Manchester
£250 - £300 per day
2 months ago
CONTRACT Bar Accountant is required for one of the world's leading brands based at the Manchester Airport.
You will be involved in the production of monthly Management Accounts, budgeting, forecasting & the preparation of business cases. Your duties will also include working with various stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers to validate & question reporting and payments.
* Proven experience working as a Financial/Bar/Commercial Accountant
* Fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
* Experience working within the Retail, Travel or Airline industry is a MUST
* Experience aligning revenue targets and KPI's with business owners and suppliers
* Experience assisting with the planning and production of budgeting and forecasting data
* Business partnering with key stakeholders and supporting their requests
* Strong analytical skills and understanding of data
* Polished communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to confidently share your opinion with various stakeholders
This is a contract with a potential opportunity of moving into a permanent role.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UKs leading organisations that offers a unique opportunity to work with a true household name.
To apply for this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.