Up to £28 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, a well-established media and digital publishing business are looking to bring on a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team in their London HQ.
This is a brand new team and you will be working to support the ongoing market growth of the group through deep BI analysis of their various products and brands.
In this role you'll be working proactively with internal business customers, operating independently on routine tasks and support technical leads to meet business objectives.
- Deliver requirements within a specific timescale.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the marketing users business objectives, campaign management and data needs.
- Provide support for all data collection, survey and competition requirements (DQS, Survey gizmo).
- Calendar Management. Planning & maximising use of audience data, resolving priorities/conflicts.
- Assist Data & Campaign Team Leads in rollout of automation capabilities across the business
- Detail oriented and highly organised.
- Customer focused with good communication skills.
- Data literate with a good understanding data protection and data security procedures.
- Excellent project and campaign management skills, including planning for activities and events.
- Good IT skills with a strong experience of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Understanding of HTML, CRM and Campaign and Marketing Automation technology.
BI Analyst | Up to 28k | Start: Immediately | South London | Junior | ASAP | Permanent |