£380 - £400 per day
5 months ago
My client is looking to recruit a solid Business Analyst with experience with UAT, ideally located in the Berkshire area within easy commute of their head office.
There are 5 workstreams on the programme and you will be working closely with one of the project managers tasked with taking a mobile application to market.
The project will have a strong digital mobile focus and it would be preferable for you to have previous experience analysing requirements for digital and web projects.
You will need strong experience of:
- working with vendors
- understanding and experience of UAT and testing principles
- interacting with business users
- working within agile framework
- understanding user experience (UX customer journey)
- would be highly preferable if you have worked with IOT within utilities or insurance or automotive sector
The project you will be working on will be high profile project that will stand you in good stead for future contracts and will ensure your CV is highly marketable.
This will be a 6+ months project but if you have interchangeable skills in working on a variety of digital projects involving website development or ecommerce/ online retail then there will be a strong chance of further extension, or the opportunity to convert to permanent employee.
Please send CV asap for consideration.