Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum
9 days ago
Commercial/Finance Analyst is required for one of the world's leading brands based at the Manchester Airport.
You will be supporting the Commercial Finance Manager in delivering accurate and detailed information to Senior Management. Your duties will include assisting in providing a high standard of commercial control within the company.
* Proven experience working as a Financial Accountant, Finance Analyst or Commercial Analyst
* Part-Qualified (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
* Experience preparing balance sheets and managing the risk/opportunities
* Ability to provide accurate cash flow data to Financial Reporting Team
* Experience assisting with the planning and production of budgeting and forecasting data
* Capacity to manage complex and concurrent projects
* Strong analytical skills and understanding of financials
* Polished communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively deliver presentations to senior management
* Strong Excel skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UKs leading organisations that offers a unique opportunity to work with a true household name and progress your career.
To apply for this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.