Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
You will be supporting the Commercial Finance Manager in delivering accurate and detailed information to Senior Management. Your duties will include assisting in providing a high standard of commercial control within the company.
* Proven experience working as a Financial Accountant, Finance Analyst or Commercial Analyst
* Part-Qualified (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
* Experience preparing balance sheets and managing the risk/opportunities
* Ability to provide accurate cash flow data to Financial Reporting Team
* Experience assisting with the planning and production of budgeting and forecasting data
* Capacity to manage complex and concurrent projects
* Strong analytical skills and understanding of financials
* Polished communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively deliver presentations to senior management
* Strong Excel skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UKs leading organisations that offers a unique opportunity to work with a true household name and progress your career.
To apply for this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.