Manchester, Greater Manchester
3 months ago
You will be involved in the production of monthly Management Accounts, budgeting, forecasting & the preparation of business cases. Your duties will also include working with various stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers to validate & question reporting and payments.
* Proven experience working as a Financial/Bar/Commercial Accountant
* Fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
* Experience working within the Retail, Travel or Airline industry is a MUST
* Experience aligning revenue targets and KPI's with business owners and suppliers
* Experience assisting with the planning and production of budgeting and forecasting data
* Business partnering with key stakeholders and supporting their requests
* Strong analytical skills and understanding of data
* Polished communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to confidently share your opinion with various stakeholders
This is a contract with a potential opportunity of moving into a permanent role.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UKs leading organisations that offers a unique opportunity to work with a true household name.
To apply for this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.