£18000 - £20000 per annum
4 months ago
Keywords (Helpdesk, 1st Line, 2nd Line, IT, Telecoms, Landline, Broadband, Mobile, VOIP and Email)
Location - London (West)
Salary - £18,000 - £20,000
A experienced desk based Customer Service Advisor is required to join a team at one of the UK's leading Telecommunications companies within their London offices.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced 1st and/or 2nd line Customer Support executive to join a successful and established company that invests in staff training and development so their team is able to deliver the best solutions to customers.
If you have experience within a Technical Helpdesk based role and are ambitious and looking to develop a career in customer service and account management, this could be the ideal role that offers career progression into Account Management.
This position will make you the first point-of-call for inbound customer queries, handling telephone and emails queries and supporting the client account managers to ensure all queries are dealt with in a timely and professional way.
You will be providing technical support for telecommunications services and any issues and faults related to them i.e. Landline, Broadband, Mobile, VOIP and Email.
* Troubleshoot issues relating to Landlines, making and receiving calls and reporting faults to 2nd Line and network provider for further investigation
* Troubleshoot issues affecting Broadband service operation, authentication, connectivity, and service performance along with LAN & WLAN networks
* Troubleshoot issues relating to Mobile coverage, mobile data browsing/usage, making and receiving calls, roaming, voicemail access/retrieval and handset troubleshooting
* Troubleshoot issues affecting VOIP service configuration, operation and performance
* Troubleshoot/Assist with configuration of E-mail clients i.e. Outlook, Outlook Express, Mac Mail, Windows Mail etc using the protocols IMAP/POP3/SMTP
* Minimum 6 months commercial experience within a Customer service role
* Experience in the telecommunications field is ideal and preferred, but experience within an Information Technology helpdesk support environment will also be beneficial
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
* Excellent problem-solving skills