£40000 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
The role will involve the management of multiple key accounts, to retain, develop and identify sales opportunities within an existing client base. You will have a huge passion for customer success and extensive knowledge of infrastructure solutions: Storage, Print, WAN/LAN, Virtualisation, Telecoms, Hardware, Software, O365. Exceptional presentation and communication skills are required.
You will assess the IT related services and products delivered to the client to ensure KPI's and SLA's are met, while communicating with internal and external service delivery teams to improve and maintain IT services provided.
You will be responsible for regular service reviews and visits to discuss service delivery.
You will possess;
- Extensive experience working as an Account Manager or Service Delivery Manager within a highly technical and fast-pace IT environment
- Unified Communications experience is a must
- Experience of working with an IT MSP or Reseller would be beneficial
- Strong IT background
- ITIL experience
- A real passion for customer success, experience managing client relationship
- Excellent communication and polished interpersonal skills
Please note that due to the nature of the role frequent travel will be required.
This is a unique opportunity within a company that place the highest importance on customer satisfaction and retention. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an exceptional working environment along with competitive salary, working arrangements flexibility, bonus and excellent benefits package.