Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Development Manager - C++, Agile/Scrum - Manchester
I'm currently are working with an international software development & database company based in central Manchester who is looking for a Development Manager to come on board and take control of one of their very talented development team. This is an amazing opportunity for a talented individual to get stuck in and be a part of a passionate, tech mad bunch of professionals who deliver world class products and services.
This business seeks someone with a strong academic/commercial background who can lead an a small team of engineers who work on the company's products, someone who will love solving problems, being creative and thinking BIG! You will take control of an established but growing development team on the design and implementation of next generation features. Your daily tasks will include working on the orchestration and automation problems related to their cloud services as well as bringing in new and fresh ideas and approaches to the team.
- Passionate about building things and seeing them move into production
- Knowledge of Kubernetes is a strong plus or willingness to develop in this space
- A strong software engineering back ground (C++ is a massive bonus)
- Exposure to GoLang or Python programming
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience in an associated field
- A strong record of academic achievement (2:1+ BSc, MSc and/or PhD) in a relevant subject Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or similar and/or 1 year of commercial experience in a similar role
- Excellent problem solver and tech enthusiast
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly successful business. You will be rewarded with an outstanding working environment and a very competitive salary.
To apply, please forward your CV or call for further details.