£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Digital Graphic Designer (UX/UI, Web, Mobile)
Keywords: (UX, UI, Retail, Ecommerce, Branding, Fashion, Lifestyle, Health, Sports, Wellbeing)
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
A talented Digital Graphic Designer with UX/UI design skills is urgently required by a leading global brand in the Lifestyle sector.
Working closely with a marketing team, you will be required to create engaging and unique artwork to constantly keep the pages fresh whilst driving engagement. You should have a creative mind with a broad portfolio.
They are looking for a talented UX designer to work across a global Ecommerce website as well as all other Digital advertising and marketing collateral. This will be a great opportunity to influence the look, feel and functionality of a global site as well as a suite of other Digital media such as Mobile and Social Media through to Branding, Landing Pages, Emails.
* 3+ years of professional experience, in-house or agency.
* A strong conceptual creative spark and design instinct
* Experience of designing for mobile and desktop, responsive web and email
* Ability to create wireframes
* A portfolio of work showcasing high quality design for a variety of campaigns
* Experience of Design for Retail/Ecommerce - Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, Health, Sports etc would be an ideal advantage (but not essential)
* Strong information presentation skills (visual and written)
* A problem-solver at heart who loves to help their colleagues
* Strong layout, typography and colour skills
* Ability to manage a range of projects from concept to completion
* Knowledge of preparing artwork for digital & print
* Ability to work with multiple teams, under pressure to meet tight deadlines
* Skills in image retouching with an eye for detail
* A strategic and conceptual thinker
* Embrace challenges and inspire new ways of thinking