£250 - £300 per annum
11 days ago
The role will involve helping to implement and enhance their digital marketing systems architecture. You will work closely within the rest of the Marketing Team to enhance a digital platform that supports all product divisions within the company.
This is a crucial role for delivering a strong customer experience and will require collaborative and influencing skills to ensure smooth implementation of strategy and delivery of digital assets.
* Lead the completion of all digital systems projects and manage the sign off process
* Be a key partner in the development and deployment of all digital communications
* Contribute to the development of the overall Marketing Strategy for Europe including Brand and Product Launch strategy.
* Liaise with European Marketing team, Product Planning, PR and local markets
* Manage relationships with supply partners which deliver value and quality
* Manage all key business stakeholders, Branch and other divisions senior management
* Be 'centre of excellence' and principal contact for digital managers
* Develop and maintain 'best practice' guidelines
* Manage the digital executives team, allocating and prioritising workload for all digital activities and work flows
* Manage the Digital budget
* Experience within Digital is essential, including development and strategy.
* The ability to manage complex systems/architecture projects with multiple stakeholders.
* CRM and/or PIM implementation experience
* Strong project management expertise, including experience of agile methodology
* Pan-European or International experience of digital platforms and digital campaigns is preferred
* Working knowledge of Search and SEO strategies as well as digital analytics.
* Capable of presenting to a range of audiences including internal meetings, agencies and external conferences with presence and style
* Budget Management experience, financially and commercially astute with the ability to manage a considerable budget position
To apply, please send your CV for immediate consideration.