£250 - £300 per annum
5 months ago
The role will involve helping to implement and enhance their digital marketing systems architecture. You will work closely within the rest of the Marketing Team to enhance a digital platform that supports all product divisions within the company.
This is a crucial role for delivering a strong customer experience and will require collaborative and influencing skills to ensure smooth implementation of strategy and delivery of digital assets.
* Lead the completion of all digital systems projects and manage the sign off process
* Be a key partner in the development and deployment of all digital communications
* Contribute to the development of the overall Marketing Strategy for Europe including Brand and Product Launch strategy.
* Liaise with European Marketing team, Product Planning, PR and local markets
* Manage relationships with supply partners which deliver value and quality
* Manage all key business stakeholders, Branch and other divisions senior management
* Be 'centre of excellence' and principal contact for digital managers
* Develop and maintain 'best practice' guidelines
* Manage the digital executives team, allocating and prioritising workload for all digital activities and work flows
* Manage the Digital budget
* Experience within Digital is essential, including development and strategy.
* The ability to manage complex systems/architecture projects with multiple stakeholders.
* CRM and/or PIM implementation experience
* Strong project management expertise, including experience of agile methodology
* Pan-European or International experience of digital platforms and digital campaigns is preferred
* Working knowledge of Search and SEO strategies as well as digital analytics.
* Capable of presenting to a range of audiences including internal meetings, agencies and external conferences with presence and style
* Budget Management experience, financially and commercially astute with the ability to manage a considerable budget position
To apply, please send your CV for immediate consideration.