£120 - £170 per day
4 months ago
My client - arguably one of the most successful and well-known brands globally - is looking to bring an experienced Exec Assistant onto the team.
Initial 12 - 18 month contract.
Central London location.
Apply now if you have the following skills | experience:
- skilled using Mac, Windows, Excel, Microsoft office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written) - we need someone mature and resourceful with lots of initiative. You must be skilled communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
- excellent attention to detail
- managing diaries for Directors | C-Level staff (including booking travel, processing expenses etc.)
- booking meetings (including catering, distributing relevant documentation to attendees etc.)
- taking notes and following up with key communications
- manage large inventory | product | equipment orders
Circa £120 - £170pd (flexible depending on experience)
Apply now for immediate consideration, interview and start!