£350 - £400 per day
7 months ago
You will be building a web-based system for a Data company, based near The City of London.
The role will consist of migrating legacy code from ASP.NET to a modern SPA.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
* .NET, C#, Microsoft T-SQL.
* Microsoft WebAPI, REST, Swagger.
* Debugging, fault finding and resolution.
* Translating business requirements into individual work packages.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
* Experienced in working in Agile methodology (SCRUM/Kanban).
* Ability to evaluate and implement new technologies.
* Good communication skills and ability to work on complex problems.
* UX Development & experience in creating page layouts and user flows etc
* Must be analytical, able to offer advice and solutions to improve effectiveness and efficiency of code bases.
Please send your CV for immediate interview and start.