Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
You will have the opportunity to work on bespoke applications from the ground up being exposed to the full SDLC.
In this company you will have the opportunity to constantly learn new technologies and further develop as they strongly believe in using the best technology for the project at hand. Their stack includes (but most certainly isn't limited to!) PHP/Symfony, Node, React, Angular, Swift, Kotlin and React Native for mobile development as well.
You should apply if you are:
- Strong PHP Development experience
- Experience with an MVC framework (bonus points for Symfony!)
- Familiar with Git
- Strong time management skills
- Aptitude to learn new technologies
- You will have an advantage if you are familiar with:
- Modern UI Frameworks (React/Angular etc)
- Experience/Understanding of DevOps processes
Above all you must be looking for a challenge where you can further develop yourself. If you would like to find out more about this position then please apply now for immediate consideration.