£20000 - £28000 per annum
9 days ago
My client, a FinTech Investment App are going through a huge period of growth due to company success and they are looking to bring a number of Graduate/Junior iOS Developers on board to join forces in their London HQ.
You'll be working as part of a cross-functional technology team comprised of Software Developers of all levels, QA's and Product professionals.
You'll be responsible for developing the application whilst participating in the entire application lifecycle including design, development, testing and release.
There will also be the opportunity for you to learn and work with emerging technologies as this company is looking to stay ahead of its competition!
* Hands on experience with iOS applications
* Knowledge of Swift
* Knowledge of iOS frameworks
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS apps
* An interest in working in a fast-paced start-up environment
* Great communication skills (in order to collaborate with internal and external team members)
* Computer Science or related degree OR proven commercial experience in programming
* Genuine interest in FinTech This is an opportunity to work within an emerging FinTech superpower, so don't be the one to miss out!
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Graduate/Junior iOS Developer | Central London | Up to £28,000 | FinTech | Investments | Mobile App | Start-Up |