£275 - £325 per annum
about 1 month ago
I work with one of the world's most successful and well-recognised brands, globally.
I have an exciting opportunity for a Go-to-Market Manager to join the team on a 12 month rolling contract (Not FTC) - will extend / go perm.
This will be a varied role, so I'm looking for somone proactive and creative, with excellent communciation skills and the ability to quickly adapt to new environments and responsibilities.
Please apply now if :
* You have excellent analytical skills - You will be extracting and collating data from different sources; making note of patterns and presenting actionable insights to teams throughout the business
* You have experience working closely with Sales and Marketing departiments to create 'Go To Market' strategies
* You are highly organised and have excellent documentation skills.
* You have excellent presentation skills.
* You have experience managing vendor, agency and internal stakeholder relationships.
Immeidate consideration, interview and start