£70000 - £80000 per annum
15 days ago
KEYWORDS: (Brand Identity, Digital, User Centred Design, Web, Social Media, Pitch Presentations, FinTech, Start-up)
SALARY: £80,000 (Flexible working, work from home 1-2 days a week)
This role is a beautiful fusion of Conceptual Design, Brand Identity and UX/UI Design principals.
From the User Experience and Interface Design of the Website and Mobile applications through to the Design strategy, processes, procedures and brand guidelines; you will be the go-to person defining the creative output of the company. From establishing the brand's tone-of-voice through to acting as brand guardian ensuring consistency across all platforms and mediums, both online and offline.
This is a hands-on creative role that requires strong conceptual and visual design skills and will see you taking the lead in all creative projects across a variety of media channels. From Website and Mobile, through to Digital Marketing and Pitch Presentations, you will work closely with Developers, key Stakeholders and Managers within the business to generate ideas for Product development as well as working on brand communication.
* UX and UI Design across Web and Mobile platforms.
* Ensure the user experience is consistent across all platforms
* Responsible for Brand Identity and Visual Communication
* Act as Brand Guardian and take responsibility for development of the brand.
* Design direction and be responsible for upholding visual identity
* Spearheading ongoing campaigns and assets
* Marketing collateral such as Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Ads etc)
* Develop and constantly improve processes and set goals
* Collaborate with senior managers and stakeholders to translate and communicate design concepts and strategies
* Maintain quality while elevating the brand and all creative output ensuring all design is in keeping with the brands tone-of-voice
* A successful background as a Senior Creative
* An impressive portfolio of work that showcases a mix of UX/UI visual Design skills along with Branding and Digital Marketing.
* Experience with Branding
* Full project lifecycle experience from concept through to completion
* Experience designing for complex systems across Desktop and Mobile applications.
* Wireframing, Sketch, Creative Suite,
* Deep understanding of Apple's human interface design guidelines, Android design
* Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.