about 1 year ago
A global Creative Brand who have doubled in size in the last 6 months are recruiting right now!
This role reports into to the Group Technology Officer (who reports to the CIO) & you will be the type of person thirsty for fast track career progression set to take on your manager's role (GTO) within a 3 year time scale.
The purpose of this role is to provide global operational Leadership to the IT Departmemt, made up of a small internal delivery team & a larger outsourced partnership. You'll be friendly, inquisitive, a natural leader and communicator and not be keen to get your hands dirty with the team.
You must have:-
- Strong departmental leadership including management experience of 10 staff+
- Strong Management of an outsourced / managed service team, running IT through a vendor
- Strong Budget management including identifying cost saving strategy's
- Experience of project plans - interrogations and accusations would be a distinct advantage
- Delivery of a primarily outsourced support function (end user infrastructure)
- Manage x4 London Staff and a further x2 USA (to be recruited)
- Quarterly trips to America
- Create a monthly board reporting pack
- Manage all projects & ensure cost justification
- Contribute to program steering & wider group digital services
- Work with the London business apps team and look after consistency of service across the board
- Implement governance
- Manage budgets
If you want to be part of a fast growing company, with huge potential for fast track career opportunities and evolving technology, please apply now!