Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager / Infrastructure Manager to join an existing team at a time of strategic and business critical growth. You will have strong technical background and proven experience managing project delivery within Infrastructure services. You will manage project budgets, timescales and resources to ensure the desired result is achieved while ensuring required processes and documentation are in place.
You will possess:
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Proven track record of infrastructure delivery
- Strong technical background
- Knowledge of GDPR compliance is desirable
- Experience of managing ongoing ISO Standards compliance for corporate organisations is desirable
- Ability to manage and lead multiple teams in a matrix environment
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- ITIL Foundation, 6-Sigma Certificate and APMP is desirable
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK's leading organisations that offers a unique opportunity to progress your career.
To apply for this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.