£60000 - £70000 per annum
27 days ago
My client and I are looking for a Infrastructure DevOps Engineer to join a digital payment platform start up based in London.
The ever expanding tech department are looking for a DevOps Engineer to come in and hit the ground running, ensuring availability, performance of production systems and Cloud networks.
You will need:
* Docker, Microservices
* Knowledge in using Python or Ruby.
* Designing fault-tolerant systems.
* Happy to work in a start-up environment.
* Being a senior member of the team you will need to contribute and make technical choices.
* Kubernetes knowledge and hands on experience
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Security knowledge
They offer a range of benefits like flexible working, socials etc..
Apply for immediate consideration and interview.