2 months ago
Java 8, SQL, Agile - Contract Java Developer - London
Java, SQL, Agile, SpringBoot, PostgreSQL, Service-Oriented Architecture - an experienced Java Developer is required for a critical contract based in London, Canary Wharf.
The company is an Agile tech brand who performs at the highest calibre, driven by their passion for technology and delivering the very best and innovative projects and as such we're looking for a seasoned Java Developer with experience working within an Agile environment.
- Extensive experience of Java 8 and Java web frameworks
- Relational databases and SQL (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
- NOSQL databases (Mongo, Couch, Neo4j)
- Git and Continuous Integration tools experience
- Experience in writing acceptance tests and understanding of BDD principles
- Experience of working within an Agile environment (TDD, BDD, Kanban or Scrum)
- Experience in GDS will be beneficial
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK's leading organisations that offers a unique chance to join a team developing world-class software. Excellent rates of pay and immediate starts are available.
To apply please forward your CV or call for further details.