Manchester, Greater Manchester
6 months ago
TDD, BDD, Agile, Java - Technical Architect - Manchester, North West
We are looking for a passionate architect with proven experience of architecting solutions, leading teams of developers and developing within Java along with solid experience within an Agile TDD/BDD environment.
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of multiple programming languages and technologies such as SQL and No-SQL as well as experience leading a team throughout the project lifecycle and creating solutions.
The position requires:
* Expert knowledge of Java (around 50% of the time you'll be writing code)
* Exposure to other JVM based languages such as Groovy or Scala
* Good understanding of software architecture
* SQL databases experience (Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL)
* NoSQL databases knowledge
* Restful services experience
* Knowledge of Software/Enterprise Design Patterns
* Understanding of Cloud platforms
* Any experience of other scripting languages such as Ruby or Python will be beneficial
* Experience working with an Agile, BDD, Scrum/Kanban
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you consider yourself to be a strong Java Technical Architect and want to be the part of one of the UK's best global digital agencies focused on business transformation, please forward your CV for further details.