£200 - £250 per day
4 months ago
My client, A Digital Agency, requires a Junior-Mid Producer/Project Manager for an initial 3 month contract.
You will be working with a multi-disciplinary team, responsible for the end-to-end delivery of multiples creative or content-based projects.
You will be working on a Global brand's Account, ideally you will have at least a year's experience working with an Agency/Consultancy and have exposure working with UX Designers.
* Minimum 1 year digital agency experience
* Ability to multitask a fast moving environment while maintaining a calm manner.
* Embrace and manage change as it materialises throughout a project. There is no point in worrying about it just recognise it will happen and embrace it.
* Ability to identify potential issues/risks and manage them accordingly.
* Project management ethos, with some practical experience creating and managing documentation
* Problem solving/ troubleshooting skills.
* Experience of working to tight deadlines.
* A solutions-focussed attitude regarding of the circumstance.
* A firm yet fair mantra which people trust but also respects their feedback.
Please send your CV for immediate interview and start.