£25000 - £30000 per annum
5 months ago
We're looking for a QA Engineer with experience of functional & non-functional testing, who knows how to test mobile and web applications with good knowledge of mathematics and who is very keen to learn automation testing.
We are currently working with an award winning digital communications agency based just outside of Kidderminster who are looking to add a senior systems tester to their QA testing team.
As a QA Engineer you will have experience doing manual testing a big bonus (but not essential) would be to have exposure to automation testing using Selenium WebDriver; experience of API testing will be a huge plus also.
Skills needed for this role:
- Proven experience of functional and non-functional testing
- Extensive experience of working within an Agile environment (Scrum / Kanban)
- Experience of front and back-end application testing
- Very strong communication & interpersonal skills as you will be working in a collaborative environment
- Knowledge of unit testing and Behat will be highly desirable
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UKs best, with a team of some of the top talent in the business. Attractive salary and benefits are available for the right candidates. To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.