£38000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago
We're looking for a Manual QA Engineer with experience of performance testing, as well as user interfaces to work on multiple projects.
This Manual QA Engineer will be working within a multi-functional delivery team made up of QAs, Developers and Scrum Masters. You will be responsible for functional testing on Web applications, so previous experience testing within a web environment and on websites is very important requirement for this role.
As a Manual QA Engineer you will have experience working with developers at all levels and as such will be able to articulate both technical and non-technical concepts in a succinct and professional way.
Skills needed for this role: -
- Proven experience of testing user interfaces, performance testing
- Extensive experience of working within an Agile environment (Scrum / Kanban)
- SQL experience, capable of writing SQL queries
- Understanding of e-commerce industry would be a big bonus, web is a minimum requirement
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills as you will be working in a collaborative environment
Opportunity to learn: -
You do not need to have any prior automaton experience, however you will get the chance to learn and work with Automation tools.
- Automated testing (Selenium Webdriver / Behat)
- Continuous Integration
- TDD and BDD
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK's best, with a team of some of the top talent in the business.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.