£35000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
PHP Engineer, OOP, NoSQL, MySQL, TDD, Continuous Integration, Agile, Symfony, Laravel - Permanent, experienced PHP Engineers are required for a very technical, global company.
We are looking for PHP Developers to join a market leading Venture builder working on a range of different technical projects and challenges. Technology Company, working within a team of highly skilled developers, working within an agile development environment, delivering high quality technical solutions for an enterprise level organisation in London.
You will be developing new features in Node.js and improving their current backend PHP system.
You will preserve and improve existing systems as well as applications. You will build intelligent back-end solutions and bind them to front-end infrastructure.
You will possess:
* Working experience of PHP / OOP Experience with modern MVC frameworks - Symfony or Laravel
* A desire to learn Node.js - any experience whether commercial or personal would be a big bonus
* Knowledge of MySQL and NoSQL database
* Strong experience of Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis
* Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
* Experience working within an Agile environment (Scrum, TDD, BDD, Kanban)
* Good understanding of event driven architecture
* Good communication skills and friendly attitude
To apply, please forward your CV to immediate consideration.