7 months ago
PMO Analyst Agile, MS Project, Trello, Jira is required for this leading and forward thinking organisation based in Central London.
Are you passionate about software project delivery?
Can you successfully deal with stakeholders at various levels?
Do you have in-depth knowledge of Agile practices?
Excellent, keep reading..!
We are seeking an exceptional PMO Analyst to join my client s outstanding team, to support the PMO by promoting proper management controls required in an agile environment.
You will have experience working alongside stakeholders, junior to senior, and as such will be able to articulate all forms of concepts in a succinctly professional way. The team you will manage consists of passionate technical specialists who are driving the brand s pioneering software solutions. It will be your responsibility to ensure delivery; on time, budget and brief.
You will possess:
- Proven experience working in project management environment
- Proven experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Microsoft Project experience and SharePoint experience would be ideal
- Solid understanding of Agile principles and tools
- Ability to take responsibility for identifying issues and taking steps to rectify said issues
- Effective Senior stakeholder management including Business, IT and third Party Vendors
- Effective leadership and analytical skills
- Digital and/or e-commerce experience is highly desirable
- Experience within a large organisation is ideal
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
This is a great opportunity to not only utilise your experience, but also to help grow your career with a rapidly expanding and fast-paced company!
To apply please forward your CV or call for further details.