Manchester, Greater Manchester
3 months ago
Principle Software Engineer (Cloud) - Linux, GoLang, Python, Kubernetes, GCP, AWS - Manchester
Principle Software Engineer (Cloud) - Linux, GoLang, Python, Kubernetes, GCP, AWS, React, Angular, Bootstrap - Manchester - We are working with an international technology business based in central Manchester to help them to find a Principle Software Engineer to join their very talented Cloud team. This is an amazing opportunity for a talented individual to get stuck in and be a part of a passionate, tech mad bunch of professionals who deliver world class products and services.
You will be responsible for designing, building and managing cloud-native applications with primary accountability for developing, implementing and operating the businesses cloud platforms. You will have experience with at least one of the programming languages mentioned as well as previous work in SaaS application development. You will also have expeirence with on of the major cloud platforms - Azure, AWS or GCP. Your daily tasks will include working on the orchestration and automation problems related to their cloud services as well as bringing in new and fresh ideas and approaches to the team
- Experience in cloud applications and serverless architectures
- Exposure/Experience in GoLang or Python, C++ programming and scripting
- Any front end framework experience such as React, Angular and bootstrap will be a massive plus
- AWS, Azure to GCP
- Passionate about building things and seeing them move into production
- Cloud computing knowledge
- Knowledge of Kubernetes is a strong plus or willingness to develop in this space
- Excellent problem solver and tech enthusiast
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly successful business who will double in size in Manchester in the next 12-18 months. You will be rewarded with an outstanding working environment and a very competitive salary and opportunity to progress your career very quickly. To apply, please forward your CV or call for further details.