£200 - £250 per day
4 months ago
|Producer|Project Manager|Agile|PM|Junior|Contract|Digital|Delivery|Agency|Project Coordinator|Junior PM|Junior Producer
My client, A Digital Agency requires a Junior-Mid Producer/Project Manager/Project Coordinator to bring on to the team.
This is for an initial 3 month contract with a view to go perm - on a day rate of £200 - £250.
You will be working with a multi-disciplinary team, responsible for the end-to-end delivery of multiples creative or content-based projects.
You will be working on a Global brand's Account with loads of learning opportunity. Ideally you will have around a year's experience working within an Agency/Consultancy and have exposure working with UX Designers.
* 1 - 2 years max digital agency experience & managing digital projects.
* Ability to multitask a fast moving environment while maintaining a calm manner.
* Embrace and manage change as it materialises throughout a project. There is no point in worrying about it just recognise it will happen and embrace it.
* Ability to identify potential issues/risks and manage them accordingly.
* Project management ethos, with some practical experience creating and managing documentation
* Problem solving/ troubleshooting skills.
* Experience of working to tight deadlines.
* A solutions-focussed attitude regarding of the circumstance.
* A firm yet fair mantra which people trust but also respects their feedback.
Please send your CV for immediate interview and start.