Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
6 months ago
QA Automation Engineer / Test Analyst / Test Lead / Quality Assurance / Automation Tester - Selenium WebDriver, Jira, Java, Cucumber, SQL - is required for this highly successful and well known organisation based in Milton Keynes - Commutable from Oxford, Bedford, Northampton, Rugby, Banbury, Aylesbury, Cambridge, Kettering and Luton.
We are looking to recruit an experienced QA Automation Engineer / Automation Tester with proven experience of automation testing using ideally Selenium WebDriver. You will be working as part of an established testing team within a fast paced/quality driven environment and will operate on an autonomous basis managing your own work. Experience of writing automated scripts is required as well as having knowledge of testing in Selenium.
What do you need?
- Proven commercial automation testing experience
- The ability to create, design and implement test plans
- Experienced using Selenium WebDriver (ideally writing automation frameworks from scratch)
- Experienced testing in a Java and/or .Net environment
- Strong knowledge of using the defect management tool JIRA
- Attention to detail and quality
- Experience of Agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD or Kanban)
- Understanding of data feeds (financial, e-commerce or betting sectors)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a talented and motivated team. You will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and outstanding working environment where the latest technologies are fully embraced.
To apply, please forward your CV for consideration.