£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
QA Engineer - FinTech / Web / Agile / Scrum / SQL / Java / B2B / B2C / Selenium WebDriver - Central London
Java, SQL, Manual testing, Automation testing, FinTech - Permanent QA Engineer is needed for very fast growing start-up based in London.
We're looking for a QA Engineer with experience of manual and automation testing, as well as web application testing.
This QA Engineer will be working within a multi-functional delivery team made up of QAs, Developers and Scrum Masters. You will be responsible for functional testing on Web applications, so previous experience testing within a web environment and on websites is very important requirement for this role.
As a QA Engineer you will have experience working with developers at all levels and as such will be able to articulate both technical and non-technical concepts in a succinct and professional way.
Skills needed for this role: -
- Proven experience of manual and automation testing
- Extensive experience of working within an Agile environment (Scrum / Kanban)
- Proficient with building web API's (especially using CRUD)
- SQL experience, capable of writing SQL queries
- Good understanding of Linux shells
- Understanding of FinTech / Business Finance industry would be a big bonus
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills as you will be working in a collaborative environment
- Extensive knowledge of tools such Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK's best, with a team of some of the top talent in the business.
If you are self-motivated, enthusiastic and like to take your own initiative - Apply Now!
Attractive salary and benefits are available for the right candidates.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.