£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
C#.NET, SQL (SQL queries), Selenium Webdriver, Knowledge of TDD, BDD - Permanent QA Engineer is needed for invest technology company.
We're looking for a QA Engineer with experience of testing performance, smoke and regression as well as user interfaces to work on multiple projects. You will be responsible for testing mobile applications using C#.NET, Web APIs.
Ideally you will have both start up and corporate experience but most importantly a positive outlook, drive to do well, able to learn quickly and keen to keep upskilling yourself.
Skills needed for this role:
- Proven experience of testing user interfaces, performance, regression and smoke testing
- Extensive experience of working within an Agile environment (BDD, TDD, Scrum and Kanban)
- Hands-on experience of using manual testing
- Hands-on experience of using automated testing tools such as Selenium Web Driver and Behat
- Some Hands-on experience in C#.NET programming languages with the ability to develop automated test frameworks
- Experience of testing mobile applications
- Strong SQL programming experience
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK's best, with a team of some of the top talent in the business.
Attractive salary and benefits are available for the right candidates.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
PERMANENT QA Engineer - Mobile apps / Web / Agile / Selenium Webdriver / C#.NET / SQL Server / API - London