£35000 - £45000 per annum
23 days ago
A new internal innovation tech team for a leading publishing company based in Oxford are looking for an exceptional permanent manual tester who is willing to move into automation.
Ideally you will have both start up and corporate experience but most importantly a positive outlook, drive to do well, able to learn quickly and keen to keep upskilling yourself.
Must have skills and experience:
- Strong manual testing knowledge and experience
- Both functional and non-functional
- Logical mind - well thought out and written test scripts.
- Strong requirements gathering skills
- Ability to take 360 degree ownership of testing and QA
- Strong experience of managing stakeholders both technical and business
- Experience of working with off shore teams
For immediate consideration please apply.Please note due to the high number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
PERMANENT / Manual / Testing / Start-up innovation lab / Test Scripts / Functional Testing / Non-functional Testing / Sole Tester / Agile