£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
C#.NET, SQL (SQL queries), Selenium Webdriver, Knowledge of TDD, BDD Permanent QA Engineer is needed for invest technology company.
We're looking for a QA Engineer with experience of testing performance, smoke and regression as well as user interfaces to work on multiple projects. You will be responsible for testing mobile applications using C#.NET, Web APIs.
Ideally you will have both start up and corporate experience but most importantly a positive outlook, drive to do well, able to learn quickly and keen to keep upskilling yourself.
Skills needed for this role:
- Proven experience of testing user interfaces, performance, regression and smoke testing
- Extensive experience of working within an Agile environment (BDD, TDD, Scrum and Kanban)
- Hands-on experience of using manual testing
- Hands-on experience of using automated testing tools such as Selenium Web Driver and Behat
- Some Hands-on experience in C#.NET programming languages with the ability to develop automated test frameworks
- Experience of testing mobile applications
- Strong SQL programming experience
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK s best, with a team of some of the top talent in the business.
Attractive salary and benefits are available for the right candidates.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.