6 months ago
DevOps/Release Engineer - TeamCity, Jenkins, PowerShell, Puppet, C#, DevOps - London
Release Engineer /Environment Manager/Build & Release Engineer - TeamCity, Jenkins, PowerShell, Puppet, C#, .NET, Ruby, Python, SQL Server, DevOps - is required for a worldwide, technology driven company based in Central London.
My client is currently looking for a Release Engineer to join their team. They want someone who is experienced in working within a development team as well as in DevOps practices, with at least 5 years of overall experience working in a senior capacity.
To further the company's worldwide presence, and maintain their continuous integration into continuous delivery, the successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of tools such as TeamCity or Jenkins, as well as established skills scripting for automation or deployment purposes using preferably PowerShell. Moreover, experience with Chef and Puppet is preferred, or any other experience using configuration or deployment tools would be ideal.
They are looking for people with experience in all or most of the following skills:
- Knowledge of Jenkins or TeamCity - Teamcity ideally
- Experience in any scripting language (Ideally PowerShell)
- Experience with configuration or deployment automation tools, such as Chef or Puppet
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, ideally C#, .NET, SQL Server - Software Development experience will be great!
- Experience working with PowerShell, Ruby or Python
- Experience with code packaging and deployment in DevOps environment
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Release Engineer who wants to further their career and be part of a well-established company. You will be part of a great team who want like-minded people to come on board. Sound like something that you want to be part of?
What's more, this opportunity is paying from 80-90k for the right candidate. Benefits also include; 5% Bonus, 25 days holiday and 5% Pension.
To apply, please forward you C.V. or call for further details.