£50000 - £75000 per annum
7 months ago
Ruby / Ruby-on-Rails / Rspec / Unit testing / MySQL / OOP / CleanCode / API / TDD - Mid-lvl/Senior Ruby Developer is needed for work for one of the fastest growing start-up company based in London.
A very well-funded "Tech for Good" company require PERMANENT Ruby Developer with proven experience of developing large scale Ruby or Ruby-on-Rails projects along with knowledge of front-end development.
You will ideally have proven experience working within web environments, supporting high traffic web and mobile applications / sites.
With the great nature of this job, you will have high levels of autonomy, with huge scope for professional development.
You will possess:
- Proven and extensive Ruby / Ruby-on-Rails development experience
- Good understanding of unit testing (Rspec)
- Knowledge of front-end development and willingness to constantly developing your skills
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience of MySQL
- Experience of Test Driven Development
- Familiarity of plugin for generating administration style interface
- Good understanding of OOP, SOLID or CleanCOde principles
This is an outstanding opportunity for you to join a fast developing company that will allow you to develop your skills and career quickly and successfully without leaving your house.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.