£50000 - £80000 per annum
10 days ago
I am working with a fantastic communication agency based in London. They work with fantastic brands all over the world and are growing from strength to strength. They are now looking to add a Digital Project Manager to their growing team.
In this role you will be working with internal teams to produce fantastic work for your clients, you will also be client facing. In this role you will quickly get the knowledge of my client, their products. You will be responsible for building good relationships.
The office environment and team are genuinely second to none with this business. Everybody works in a collaborative team environment where you can always get your ideas across. On a daily basis it is a casual environment, everyone works hard but has fun whilst they do it.
General skills needed for this role:
* Strong knowledge and understanding of retail banking sector / core banking platforms
* Knowledge of financial services
* Applies IT best practices specific to the client's industry
* Previous experience in account management
* Polished communication skills
Key responsibilities of this role:
* Sales identification
* Building industry & market knowledge
* Developing and converting new sales
* Developing strong understating of my client's products
* Building accounts relationships
The most important thing for this organisation is to find passionate and motivated people who want to work in a collaborative environment. If you are interested then please apply now for immediate consideration.